Strategic Partner – Craig Reed, PhD. joined Battle Investment Group as a Strategic Partner in 2018. In this role, Craig supports strategic planning, business development, and value creation activities across our partner companies.
Craig has over 35-years of experience in government contracting for systems, solutions, and services with publicly-traded and privately-held companies; U.S. government policymaking/implementation; and management consulting, including the following senior leadership roles.
- President & Chief Growth Officer at Altamira Technologies
- Chief Growth Officer and Senior Vice President of Serco
- President and COO of NT Concepts
- SVP, Strategy & Corporate Development of Engility Corporation
- SVP, Strategy & Corporate Development of DynCorp International VP, Business Development, Strategy & Planning, Mission Systems of Northrup Grumman
- 18-year career at Lockheed Martin in various leadership roles
- Senior Policy Advisor and Executive Director of the Secretary of Energy Advisory Board, U.S. Department of Energy
- Founder and managing member, Growth Strategy Leaders LLC
Craig holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Psychology from the State University of New York at Albany, a Master’s degree in International Affairs from Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs, and a PhD in Public Policy and National Security Studies from George Washington University.