Strategic Partner – Paul McQuillan joined Battle Investment Group as a Strategic Partner in 2020, and currently serves as the Chief Growth and Strategy Officer for Oceus Networks, a Battle Group portfolio company. In his Strategic Partner role, Paul supports strategic planning, growth, and operational activities across the firm’s partner companies, including analyzing acquisitions and investment activities.
Paul is an accomplished executive leader with over 30+ years of proven success in delivering tech-enabled services and technology solutions for global companies in highly competitive markets. During his career, Paul has served in numerous roles including as a strategist for the development of new markets, providing thought leadership on technology and solutions, and working as a collaborator on empowering and supporting operational support resources. He also has extensive experience with mergers, acquisitions, investments, transition management, and serving on executive boards.
Paul’s previous experience includes the following executive leadership roles.
- Global Operations Executive for M.C. Dean – $1 billion global enterprise with 27 offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees that design, build, operate and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most mission critical facilities, secure environments, and complex infrastructures.
- President & COO of Culmen International – merged in Analytic Services (dba PlanetRisk Federal Services) and created three divisions (International, Homeland Security, and Technology Solutions). Combined revenue grew over 150% in two years and built pipeline of over $1 billion.
- President & CEO of PlanetRisk (now Everbridge, Inc. and Culmen International) – merged iMapData with PlanetRisk to create an Enterprise Risk Analytics platform serving both commercial Fortune 500 and federal agencies. Completed the acquisition of Analytic Strategies that become PlanetRisk Federal Services. Combined revenue grew by 150% in two years. Lead the sale of the product business unit to Everbridge, Inc., and the sale of services business unit to Culmen International.
- Chief Growth Officer/International Division Manager of A-T Solutions (now PAE) – won over $900+ million in new revenue that produced a revenue CAGR of 15+% with a 65% win rate over a 5 year period. Built a pipeline to over $3.4 billion, increased the prime pursuits by 150% each year and rebranded company. Responsible for corporate development which included the acquisition of four companies and creation of a UK JV.
- President of Leonie Industries – won over $285 million in new revenue and contract vehicles, increased annual revenues by 43%.
- Senior Vice President of Triple Canopy (now Constellis) – won over $150 million in new revenue and built a pipeline of over $1 billion in pending award opportunities. Discovered and led the due diligence and closure of the company’s first acquisition, a leading provider of Crisis Management and Preparedness with a Global Consultant Network.
- Managing Director for PricewaterhouseCoopers Washington Federal Practice (now Guidehouse) – new start-up organization, built team and won over $200M in new revenue and contract vehicles.
- Federal Vice President for AT&T Government Solutions – Organization closed the largest amount of sales exceeding over $2B in total contract revenues. 2003 Leaders Council Award Winner, highest recognition in sales achievement. 18 years of service, to include Sales Vice President of DoD, Business Operations Manager of an Intelligence Agency, and On-site Program Manager for the Executive Office of the President.
Paul is on the Board of Governors for USO, currently serving as the Chairman of the Advisory Board and having previously been a board member for 20+ years with USO Metropolitan Washington – Baltimore, which has a strong tradition of service in the National Capital Region. Ten locations and a “deployable” Mobile USO provide signature USO services to the nearly 300,000 military members and their families living in the region and the 150,000 who travel through our local airports. The USO strengthens America’s military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation.
Paul is also on the board of PRS Inc., a nonprofit providing behavioral health, crisis intervention and suicide prevention services.